What do I get with iAlert Premium Service?
A lot and new premium services are routinely added. Below is a detailed breakdown of services premium users enjoy.
- Premium service is a low cost “locked in” subscription which helps us cover expenses to provide reliable severe weather, emergency and safety alert information. This means when rates go up with the addition of new services your subscription cost will stay the same. Don’t wait signup now!
- Emergency alerts for unlimited cities: We have a growing database of over 35,000 cities to receive severe weather and emergency alerts for. Premium user can select as many location as desired to receive real-time alerts by text and/or email. Basic users with free subscription are only allowed to select one city location.
- Emergency alerts by event type: Allows premium users the option to receive tornado, severe thunderstorm, or flash flood alerts as issued regardless of city location. This feature is often used by emergency management, first responders, storm chasers, or those who frequently travel to name a few.
- Product safety recall alerts: Although anyone can search our product safety recall database premium users can select to receive these recalls by text message and/or email the moment a recall is issued. The type of product recalls we support include Child Products (including toys), Household Products, Outdoor Products, Sport & Recreation Products, and more…
- Alerts by text message or email: Are the two delivery options for members to receive severe weather, emergency, or safety alerts. Having alerts sent directly to you ensures are notified in real-time and not require you to search the internet or hope you somehow hear important information that may require action on your part.
- Alternate or Second Email: Alternate email is a second email premium members can add to receive alerts messages. So any alerts sent to your primary email will also be sent an alternate or second email. Those who use this function set alternate email for friends, family, work, etc… and so avoid having to pay for two iAlert accounts
- Select to receive notification from hundreds of different alert options: The growing list of alert products is is viewed by clicking here and members can select from one or all and by how they wish to receive notification by text message or email.
- Alert Tracking: Members who receive alert notification messages regardless by email or text can track from their member accounts when these messages left ialert and sent to you for notification. Many members enjoy this feature to monitor specific alerts and overall value of ialert service.
- Access to expired alerts database: On any given day there are hundreds of severe weather, emergency alerts, and safety alerts which are issued and expire. As alerts expire we remove them from active search to a historical archive for reference. Premium members have access to this historical severe weather and emergency alert archive often used for insurance & legal purposes.
- NO ADs!: We don’t like webpage advertisements either, however providing iAlert services is not cheap and so Ads are displayed to non-members, and basic members enjoying free service. For premium members who already pay a subscription fee we do not display Ads (as long as you remain logged into your account so we know you’re a premium member)
Keep watching….we have many new premium services soon to be launched so lock in at our lowest rate now!