Forecast Alert Monitoring
Get email and text message alerts when select temperature, heat index, wind chill, dew point, wind speed, wind direction, or relative humidity are forecast in a 36 hour period.
- Online account management
- Select multiple forecast locations
- up to 36 hour forecast range
- Define time range and forecast criteria for alerts. (Example, send alert at 4am if forecast low tomorrow is 32F or below)
- Forecast alerts by email and/or text message
- Forecast parameter options include: 1) Temperature, 2) Wind Chill, 3) Heat Index, 4) Dew Point, 5) Wind Speed, 6) Wind Direction, 7) Relative Humidity
- Sample Forecast Alert: Click Here
- Need a daily weather forecast instead? Click here
Example Alert Options:
- Forecast wind speed is greater than equal (>=) 25 MPH to protect a job site
- Forecast temperature drop below freezing, (<) 32 F to protect plants
- Forecast heat index rises above (>) 100F to take precautions at sporting events
Service Use Includes:
- Disaster Relief Services
- Construction Companies and General Contractors
- Landscaping and snow removal services
- Sporting events and sport venues
- Agricultural industry
- and many more services and industries impacted by weather
For enterprise licensing contact support at support@iAlert.com.
Need a weather data API access? This is offered at WxData.com.