iAlert.com introduces the launch of the Real-time Weather Observation Monitoring and Email/Text Alert Notification Service.
iAlert.com monitors over 2,100 different surface observing systems across the U.S. offering a unique real-time weather observation alert notification service based on your needs and criteria. For example, you can receive email or text alerts if wind speeds reach 25 mph at one or more locations to protect a job site, or receive alerts if the temperature drops below freezing to protect plants, or even receive alerts if the temperature or heat index reaches 95 degrees to take precautions at sporting events. The type of monitoring alerts are many and customized to your needs.
For more detail about the Weather Observation Monitoring service click here
- Real-time Weather Observation Monitoring and Email/Text Alert Notification Service
- Impact Based Weather Forecast Alert Monitoring – Service Summary
- Pinpoint Storm Damage Reports | Helping Homeowners in Need of Home & Roof Repairs
- Daily Weather Forecast Alert Notification Service
- iAert.com Service Summary Guide
- iAlert.com Service Configuration Guide
- Instant Access to iAlert.com Services